Sealing your home is one of the most critical pieces to ensure it’s energy-efficient.
This leads to a tight building envelope that provides a clear separation from the conditioned and unconditioned sections of your home.
We work hard to build every house to these high standards. It’s why we have been awarded “energy star partner of the year” multiple times. This all adds up to a home you can depend on for years to come.
If you are considering an energy-efficient setup, it’s worth the investment. Here are five benefits you receive when we partner together to seal your home and get your new place energy star certified:
- Improved Comfort- A tight building envelope reduces moisture, unwanted noise, and outside drafts. This all adds up to a more comfortable experience for you and your loved ones.
- Better Indoor Air Quality- Properly sealing your entire house decreases outdoor air, insects, and other pollutants from gaining entry.
- Higher Quality Products- Building codes establish a legal minimum standard. Your energy star qualified home exceeds basic minimums resulting in a higher quality home you can depend on.
- Lower Energy Bills- Leaking air can account for up to forty percent of the heating and cooling energy consumed in your house. Sealing your home as we showcase here reduces your energy cost and saves you money.
- Avoid Condensation Issues- Mold and mildew are the results of too much condensation. This can lead to structural damage if not addressed. Reducing air leaks eliminates this problem and helps you regain peace of mind.
Over the past two decades, we’ve guided hundreds of families through the process of building a place they love. Being energy-efficient is just another way we work on your behalf to save you money over the long haul.
Your home is an investment that deserves to be taken care of. Sealing your home is an essential step to achieving that coveted energy star status.
You deserve the peace of mind that your new investment will operate efficiently and stand the test of time.
Ready to build a new place you’ll love? Contact us today so we can build you a custom quote.