When building your new dream home, it’s easy to overlook the importance of investing in the right windows. There are so many decisions to make, after all!
Here are six reasons why it’s a win-win to install energy-star efficient windows in your home:
- Reduced Condensation- These styles of vinyl, double-pane windows utilize Low-E glass. This thin layer of metal repels condensation and reduces the build-up of frost which would otherwise increase the heating costs in your home.
- Comfortable Environment- Older glass creates cold drafts throughout the room. Energy-efficient windows will decrease heat loss and make your house more comfortable for everyone to enjoy.
- Preserve Your Furniture- ultraviolet rays (UV) from the sun harm fabric, carpet, decorations, wood, and even delicate pieces of art. Energy Star windows severely reduce the transmission of these rays into your home and help lengthen their lifespans.
- Decreased Utility Costs- Your new energy-efficient vinyl windows will save you money by reducing the heating and cooling loads of your HVAC system.
- Eliminate Tinting- Energy Star certified windows don’t require tinting which reduces the light filtering into a room. Tinting can also obstruct views.
- Easier Cleaning- Maintenance for older windows is a pain. Even the simplest cleaning job requires more than one set of hands. Energy-efficient vinyl windows tilt, making cleaning a breeze.
Over the past two decades, we’ve guided hundreds of families through the process of building a place they love. Your home is an investment that deserves to be taken care of. Having the right windows installed is an essential step.
Let’s get you a home you’re proud of. You deserve the peace of mind that your new investment will operate efficiently and stand the test of time.
Thinking about building a home in the Houston or San Antonio area? Contact us today so we can talk about your new windows or dream home.