Construction/Warranty Coordinator – San Antonio office.
Design Tech Homes, a Build-On-Your-Lot custom homebuilder in San Antonio, TX is looking for an experienced Construction and Warranty Coordinator. Our new Construction & Warranty Coordinator will be tasked with supporting Company efforts to ensure 100% homeowner satisfaction.
• Process field work orders as change orders or prices request to specific jobs.
• Vendor acquisitions and liasion with Construction Managers.
• Assist Construction Manager with administrative responsibilities.
• Communicate with vendors for bidding, contract negotiations and payroll distribution.
• Meet with homebuyers and process appropriate documentation for changes.
• To facilitate between homebuyers, authorized vendors and Construction Managers all calls regarding warranty work.
• Track, maintain and complete all warranty requests.
• Log and initiate action to resolve warranty requests.
• Issue purchase orders and process invoices for warranty work/completions as needed.
• Administrative and Executive support for Central Texas Divisional President.
• Assist with homeowner correspondence on warranty requests.
• Assist homebuyers with selection information and vendor options for homes outside of warranty.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Friendly and professional demeanor.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong supportive communication skills along with excellent written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively discuss project issues with contractor, project team and clients.
• Understanding of budgeting and efficient use of time and resources.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.